If Robinson Crusoe had found a few more tools and a crowd of craftsmen to help him, he might have built this as his hideaway. This room is all about ocean – delicate marine blues, antique boat timber furniture and a fabulous outside shower that overlooks the sea.
On the far western end of the grounds, to the right of infinity pool, closest to the sea steps. Unimpeded sea views.
- Suitable for families, all on ground floor
- Total two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- One double (bed 200x220cm) with ensuite dressing room
and bathroom - bath and outside shower
- One twin (each bed 100 x200cm) with ensuite shower-room
- Extra bed/baby cot possible
- Shared sitting area and sea-view verandah
- Total size 95m2
- Over-bed fans
- Espresso machine
- Sonos sound system
Download this page
Back to bedrooms